Join our GOswim Program
We have partnered with Swimming Australia to deliver students a new and effective swimming and water safety program focusing on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning, encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming.
Implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to better integrate student learning outcomes into real-world settings, offering students opportunity to:
- Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process where they are active for most of the lesson
- Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential based learning where mentoring, guidance and challenge encourages them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding
- Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while concurrently in addition to development of establishing strong and effective swimming technique
- Be supported by professional, qualified teachers as they progress the curriculum toward the Junior Dolphins Program
What You'll Gain Access To
- Weekly lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks
- Easy and affordable - With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system
- Ongoing enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term
- Family Swim Summer benefits when payments continue during the summer break
- PLUS, our Swim School members have FREE access to the pools any time we are open*
*Public holiday times affect regular opening hours – please check with the centre.